Mankind has thought of adding magic mushrooms to drinks, tea and even making special recipes with them for a long time. This is what the Aztecs and Chinese did many millennia ago.
If you are already experienced in this topic, then you probably know many recipes for special drinks. Among the most popular are tea and juice with a pleasant addition. However, coffee is often forgotten by everyone. Believe it or not, the history of coffee with magic mushrooms in it is no less interesting, and there are much more advantages over eating raw shrooms and brewing them with tea!
For the first time, the combination of coffee and magic mushrooms was used by the inhabitants of Finland in the 1940s. The people of this country are still the largest consumers of caffeine in the world. At that time, the usual and favorite drink was not available to them, and they began to mix the leftovers with particles of crushed pressed mushrooms to get the necessary boost of vivacity. And it worked!
However, before discussing the positive aspects of this method of use, it is worth warning you that non-psychoactive psilocybin turns psychoactive in an acidic environment. That is, the effect will be felt stronger, and the effect of the mushrooms will begin earlier than usual. Therefore, be careful with the dosage.
In addition, such a drink will retain its properties not as long as chocolate with the same additive, for example.
Well, now let’s figure out what are the benefits of it and the question: can you eat magic mushrooms with coffee or not?
1) can be a durable product with a long shelf life when frozen
2) has a positive effect on physical, psychological, and spiritual health
3) when microdosing mushrooms in the morning cup of your favorite coffee, can help you cope with life’s adversities, feeling cheerful and energized.
4) can be a durable product with a long shelf life when frozen
5) positively affects physical, psychological, and spiritual health
6) microdosing mushrooms in the morning cup of your favorite coffee, can help you cope with life’s adversities, feeling cheerful and energized
7) can be a durable product with a long shelf life when frozen
8) positively affects physical, psychological, and spiritual health
9) microdosing mushrooms in the morning cup of your favorite coffee, can help you cope with life’s adversities, feeling cheerful and energized.
10) at small doses, this combination has a positive effect on the maintenance of the immune system
11) relieves stress and relieves anxiety
12) gives vigor and a slight haze in the surrounding reality
13) unlike tea with mushrooms, coffee relieves pain, helps to feel less acute chronic problems with aching joints, bones, and spine, etc., but it does not turn you into an apathetic, eternally sleepy creature
14) a more pleasant taste is observed than with other methods, since coffee perfectly masks the usual nasty taste of dirt and mushrooms.
15) While it’s a controversial benefit, coffee enhances and speeds up the trip. If this goal attracts you, then feel free to take note.
Hopefully, our article has asked for light on such know-how. Can magic mushrooms be added to coffee? Although opinions vary, we believe so. Try it, suddenly this is exactly what you were looking for!